Patient Home Rehabilitation Program
Healing at home.
In addition to providing veterans with a place to go to receive arts and crafts, Help Heal Veterans kits are available to military and veteran patients in their homes through the Patient Home Rehabilitation program.
All U.S. veterans and members of the military who received any medical or nursing care within the last six months at any medical or nursing home care facility1 are eligible.
What is required to enroll in this program?
- Proof that you are a veteran or a member of the military2; and
- Proof of any medical or nursing care received within the last six months3.
If the above conditions are met, complete the online application. Submissions may also be made via email, or mailing to: Attn. PHR Department, Help Heal Veterans, 36585 Penfield Lane, Winchester CA 92596.
How much does it cost to enroll?
There is never a cost to receive HEAL VETS arts and crafts kits. HEAL VETS supporters already paid for all product and shipping costs.
Why is there no cost?
Help Heal Veterans and its supporters believe that America’s veterans and military personnel have already paid the price through their sacrifice and service to our nation.
If you live in a nursing home or medical facility, you can still receive the craft kits.
Just provide your address and the craft kits will be shipped to your location at no charge.
- Public, private, state or federal facility where medical or nursing care services were received from a clinician.
- Any document that identifies that applicant serves or served in the U.S. military.
- Any document that identifies applicant has received medical or nursing care in the last six months. (Example: Receipt from doctor visit; notice of past appointments, etc.)